Zippered Pouch with Lining
Want to see if sewing is for you but don’t wish to sign up for any expensive courses just yet? Then this class is for you. This one-time class only 3 hours to complete the project! Try your hand at sewing and get to know if you’re ready to make magic. You get to leave our studio with your very first fully-lined zippered pouch with inner pocket compartment.
If you have no sewing experience, you are required to sign up for Intro to Sewing Machine class first.
Duration: 3 hours x 1 lessons = 3 hours
What you’ll be learning:
- Understanding seam allowance, cutting and pinning of fabric
- Sewing tricky zippers with lining
- Topstitching and double-fold finishing techniques
Materials Needed (Optional*):
- Half yard of medium-weight woven cotton fabric (for main bag)
- Half yard of light-weight woven cotton fabric (for lining)
- 8” normal zipper
* All sewing tools & materials will be provided. However, our fabric options are quite limited. If you would like to to bring your own materials, feel free to do so.