Want to see if sewing is for you but don’t wish to sign up for any expensive courses just yet? Then this class is for you! Try your hand at sewing and get to know if you’re ready to make magic with your hands. Learn how to make your very first fully-lined enveloped clutch with a magnetic clasp. Easily customised to any size, this simple project is the perfect starting point for anyone interested in making a statement piece for your wardrobe.
If you have no sewing experience, you are required to sign up for Intro to Sewing Machine class first.
Duration: 3 hours x 1 lessons = 3 hours
- Understanding seam allowance, cutting and pinning of fabric
- Sewing of button and button hole
- Topstitching and double-fold finishing techniques
Materials Needed (Optional*):
- Half yard of medium-weight woven cotton fabric (for main bag)
- Half yard of light-weight woven cotton fabric (for lining)
* All sewing tools & materials will be provided. However, our fabric options are quite limited. If you would like to to bring your own materials, feel free to do so.