Regular price $138.00 SGD
Regular priceUnit price per
Want to see if sewing is for you but don’t wish to sign up for any long-commitment courses just yet? Then this class is for you! Try your hand at sewing and get to know if you’re ready to make magic with your hands. Learn how to make your very first crossbody bag with adjustable straps & pockets.
Complete this look with our Gathered Cuff Sleeve Blouse or save more with our Package Class.
Duration: 3 hours x 2 lessons = 6 hours
Projects you’ll be doing:
- Crossbody Bag
What you’ll be learning:
- Learning basic functions on sewing machine
- Understanding seam allowance, cutting and pinning of fabric
- Topstitching and double-fold finishing techniques
- Sewing adjustable webbing strap
- Zipper & topstitching
- T-base bag to accommodate more storage
Materials Needed (Optional*):
- Half yard of medium-weight canvas (main bag)
- Half yard of light-weight canvas (pocket)
* All sewing tools & materials will be provided. However, our fabric options are quite limited. If you would like to to bring your own materials, feel free to do so.