Who can resist a super cute skirt for your little girl? The best part is.... this elasticated skirt is reversible. You can always have one side with a solid colour and go crazy with prints for the other side. In other words, you could get two for the price of one! Come and join our Essential Sewing Techniques for Beginners Series — Kids Apparel Series! This is especially great if you want to sew apparels but you are not sure if pattern-making is for you. Start slow and enjoy the sewing process.
If you have no sewing experience, you are required to sign up for Intro to Sewing Machine class first.
Please prepare these before class:
Hip circumference: ____cm
Length of Skirt: ____cm
Duration: 3 hours x 1 lesson = 3 hours
What you’ll be learning:
- Understanding seam allowance, cutting and pinning of fabric
- Basic measurement taking techniques
- Understanding paper patterns
Materials Needed (Optional*):
- Fabric 1: 1 yard light-weight woven cotton fabric (45"/60" Width)
- Fabric 2: 1 yard light-weight woven cotton fabric (45"/60" Width)
* All sewing tools & materials will be provided. However, our fabric options are quite limited. If you would like to to bring your own materials, feel free to do so.