An upgrade from the crowd's favourite Flared Sleeve Blouse Class, this blouse has a back/front concealed zipper and elastic cuff for modesty. Paper patterns will be provided for all projects. Just pick your size and you’re ready to start! This is especially great if you want to sew apparels but you are not sure if pattern-making is for you. Start slow and enjoy the sewing process.
Complete this look with our Straight/Bell-cut Pants or save more with our Package Class.
NOTE: Please measure yourself before class and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in this format:
"Full Name: (as per booking)
Course: Gathered Cuff Sleeve Blouse
If you have no sewing experience, you are required to sign up for Intro to Sewing Machine class first.
Duration: 3 hours x 4 lessons = 12 hours
Projects you’ll be doing:
- Gathered Cuff Sleeve Blouse
What you’ll be learning:
- Understanding drafting terms (paper patterns, grain line, seam allowances)
- Measurement taking techniques
- Making adjustments to templates according to size
- Understanding seam allowance, cutting and pinning of fabric
- Single-fold and double-fold hemming technique
- Bias tape neckline finishing
- Sewing of concealed zipper
- Gathered cuff sewing technique
Materials Needed (Optional*):
- 4 yards of woven cotton fabric (top)
* All sewing tools & materials will be provided. However, our fabric options are quite limited. If you would like to to bring your own materials, feel free to do so.