Dream of making your own womenswear clothes? Come and join our Essential Sewing Techniques for Beginners - Apparel Series! Paper patterns will be provided for all projects. Just pick your size and you’re ready to start! This is especially great if you want to sew apparels but you are not sure if pattern-making is for you. Start slow and enjoy the sewing process.
NOTE: Please measure yourself before class and email us at email@example.com in this format
"Full Name (as per booking):
Course: ESTB-A2 Drawstring Pants
If you have no sewing experience, you are required to sign up for Intro to Sewing Machine class first.
Duration: 3 hours x 3 lessons = 9 hours
Projects you’ll be doing:
- Drawstring Pants
What you’ll be learning:
- Understanding seam allowance, cutting and pinning of fabric
- Basic measurement taking techniques
- Understanding paper patterns
- Different types of finishings
Materials Needed (Optional*):
- 3 yards of woven cotton fabric
* All sewing tools & materials will be provided. However, our fabric options are quite limited. If you would like to to bring your own materials, feel free to do so.