Beginner Apparel Package 1
Dream of making your own womenswear clothes? Come and join our Beginner Apparel Series! Paper patterns will be provided for all projects. Just pick your size and you’re ready to start! This is especially great if you want to sew apparels but you are not sure if pattern-making is for you. Start slow and enjoy the sewing process.
If you have no sewing experience, you are required to sign up for Intro to Sewing class first.
Projects you will be doing:
- Flared Sleeve Blouse (Templates Provided)
- Drawstring Pants (Templates Provided)
What you’ll be learning:
- Understanding seam allowance, cutting and pinning of fabric
- Basic measurement taking techniques
- Understanding paper patterns
- Different types of finishings
Materials Needed (Optional*):
- 4 yards woven cotton fabric (top)
- 3 yards woven cotton fabric (pants)
* All sewing tools & materials will be provided. However, our fabric options are quite limited. If you would like to to bring your own materials, feel free to do so.