Dream of making your own clothes for little boy? Come and join our Essential Sewing Techniques for Beginners Series — Kids Apparel Series! Paper patterns will be provided for all projects. Just pick your size and you’re ready to start! This is especially great if you want to sew apparels but you are not sure if pattern-making is for you. Start slow and enjoy the sewing process.
NOTE: The sizes available for Boys Shirt is Size 1 to Size 10 (Chest: 60cm-83cm). Please measure your child beforehand and email us at email@example.com in this format:
"Full name (as per booking):
Course: ESTB-KA4 Boy Shorts
If you have no sewing experience, you are required to sign up for Intro to Sewing Machine class first.
All sewing tools & materials will be provided. If you still want to bring your own materials, you can check the list under 'Materials To Bring'.
Duration: 3 hours x 3 lessons = 9 hours
Projects you’ll be doing:
- Boys Shirt
What you’ll be learning:
- Understanding seam allowance, cutting and pinning of fabric
- Basic measurement taking techniques
- Understanding paper patterns
- Different types of finishings
For more information on Class Policies, please click here.
ESTB-KA2 Boys Shirt
- (45" Width) 2 yards woven cotton fabric OR (60" Width) 1 yard light-weight woven cotton fabric
- 5 buttons (approx. 1.5cm diameter)
- Please bring a woven cotton, non-stretchy medium weight material (eg: poplin, linen) as it is much easier to sew than stretchy (eg: jersey and lycra knits) and lightweight (eg: chiffon and soft silk) fabric.
- Do not buy expensive fabric. Go for fabrics which are $4-$6 per yard. Suggested budget: $30 for all items in the list.